Buffon: Football has made me a better person

Sonsovan

Buffon: Football has made me a better person

Postby Sonsovan » Thu May 17, 2018 6:01 am

Now Gianluigi Buffon is within touching distance of hanging up his gloves, beer789 he has considered how life will be after his retirement and how different he would be as a person had he never made it in football.Sitting down for an interview with Gerard Pique in The Players' Tribune, the Juventus star discussed the impact fame and fortune has had on his personality."I'd like to take courses to become a director, a manager or a coach, and then choose an option without rushing," he told the Spaniard regarding his post-playing plans. " beer789 I surely would have been a worse person. "I probably would have been a PE teacher, like my parents. I was heading in that direction. I've always liked sports and being around children, but football has made me a better person because I've always thought the group is more important. It is nice to be part of a group and share victories and defeats. "It makes you less selfish. I find that truly beautiful. Being more altruistic and sharing with others is the best thing in life. Being popular has positives and negatives. Negative like when you do something wrong, and it is exaggerated on the TV, in the newspapers. beer789

Return to “Private stamp sale”